Is there a resource not listed here that you would like to see included? Let us know!
- Journal of Chemical Education - Through this partnership, JCE continues to serve the chemistry education community as it has for the past 86 years and now with all the advantages of a modern, award-winning publishing platform.
- Chemistry Education Research and Practice – CERP is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Royal Society of Chemistry that includes papers that describe the results of research in chemical education and/or papers that describe changes in educational practices that are based on the results of research in chemical education.
- The Chemical Educator - The Chemical Educator is a peer-reviewed journal serving the needs of all chemical education professionals at an affordable cost. The Chemical Educator is a working journal, a reference to current topics, experiments, and teaching methodology.
- Education in Chemistry - The only magazine in the UK aimed at teachers of chemistry at all levels.
- Journal of College Science Teaching - A peer-reviewed journal published by the National Science Teachers Association.
- The Science Teacher - A peer-reviewed journal published by the National Science Teachers Association for high school teachers.
- ChemMatters - The award-winning high school chemistry magazine that demystifies chemistry in our everyday lives.
- CHEMED list Server - This is an international Chemistry Education Discussion List of interest to science educators from middle school through university. This is a non-commercial list and those with interests in any phase of Science Education are invited to join and participate.
- Chemistry Education Research List Serv - Distributes Chemistry Education Research announcements and news. (currently being updated)
- Chemical Education Xchange (ChemEd X) - ChemEd X provides introductory chemistry teachers with resources and it also serves as a venue for collaboration and sharing. Although ChemEd X derives from the Journal of Chemical Education, we are a separate entity. Many of the resources you will discover here—including some software collections and videos—come from the online presence of the Journal before it partnered with American Chemical Society Publications in 2010. More recent content focuses on topical issues, trends in the field, and current approaches to chemistry education.
- Resources at the Education Office of the ACS - Promoting excellence in science education and community outreach.
- The Catalyst - Chemistry Resources For The Secondary Education Teacher On The WWW
- ChemSource - The ChemSource materials represent an array of linked products designed to provide chemistry teachers with quality support to enhance their effectiveness in the classroom
- American Chemical Society - A congressionally chartered independent membership organization which represents professionals at all degree levels and in all fields of chemistry and sciences that involve chemistry.
- National Science Digital Library - A national network of digital envirionments dedicated to advancing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) teaching and learning for all learners, in both formal and informal settings.
- American Association of Physics Teachers - A strong professional physics science society dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in physical science education.
- National Science Teachers Association - A member-driven organization that publishes books and journals for science teachers, holds conferences on science education, and other activities that provide ways to connect science teachers with one another.
- The American Association of Chemistry Teachers (AACT) - A professional community by and for K–12 teachers of chemistry.