Know Your Way Around the Division

**To contact the officers below, visit the Contact Us page and select the appropriate office under the category selection list.

If you need to pay membership dues, want to make a contribution to the DivCHED Service Award fund, or want to know about money, budgets, etc., contact the Treasurer.

If you want to change your mailing address, want a Division publication, or want to know about official Division actions, etc., contact the Secretary. If you want to receive this CHED Newsletter (or not receive it), contact the Secretary.

If you want to bring an idea before the Executive Committee or want to make an opinion known, contact the Member-at- Large.

If you want to contribute something to CHED News, contact the Editor.

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer